Lump sum Robo Advisor
Lump sum Investment Robo Advisor
To help us analyse your needs, tell us about yourself
I am years old and I want to invest Rs. for a time horizon of years.
My risk tolerance isBuild My Plan
Assess Your Risk Tolerance
We will ask you a set of questions to get to know you!
1. What percentage of your monthly income (after paying home loan EMIs and credit card bills) do you save after and invest for the long term.
2. What is your attitude towards savings?
3. Have you invested in equity mutual funds before? If yes, for how many years?
4. To get above average (more than FD) returns you have to take risks
5. How will you describe your attitude towards investing
6. If your equity investment makes 20% losses next year will you:-
7. Are you interested in market and investing
8. How do you approach making financial or investment decisions
Your Mutual Fund Lumpsum Investment Plan
Projected Returns of our recommended portfolio for you
Invested Amount - Rs.
Minimum Expected Growth - Rs.
Expected Growth - Rs.
Maximum Expected Growth - Rs.
Projections are based on historical returns, therefore, actual returns may vary subject to market risks and cannot be guaranteed.
All projections are annual, compounded annually. Your investment till - Rs. . Expected Corpus in - Rs.