At NeoWealth, we offer Insurance Plan from all leading Insurance Companies. We provide our best with the cheapest insurance plan that suit your Insurance needs.
A One Stop Solution of all your Insurance Needs.
At Neowealth, we Offer :-
Term Life Insurance
Term Insurance plans provide a death benefit for a fixed tenure. This is the most basic and also the most important type of life insurance policy available in the market.
Endowment plans are savings-oriented life insurance plans. These plans have both death benefit as well as maturity benefit.
Death Benefit is paid to the nominee if the life insured dies within the policy tenure and Maturity Benefit is paid to the policyholder if he survives the entire policy tenure.
Health insurance in India commonly called Mediclaim, refers to a health policy which pays for hospitalization expenses if you are hospitalized for a minimum of 24 hours. However, a regular health insurance plan covers a lot more than basic hospitalization, like day care treatments costs for which hospitalization is not mandatory, pre and post-hospitalization expenses, organ donor coverage, free health check-ups, etc.
Types of car insurance we offer
This policy offers insurance cover that is legally required to drive a vehicle on the roads. The policy covers the car owner's financial liability in case any person is physically harmed or any third party property is damaged due to the car. The policy will pay for the financial loss caused to the third party.
Comprehensive policy firstly offers third party liability cover as required by law. In addition, it includes own damage (OD) cover. Under this cover, claims made to repair damages suffered by the car due to accidents, vandalism, theft, fire, man-made and natural disasters are paid.
Health insurance in India commonly called Mediclaim, refers to a health policy which pays for hospitalization expenses if you are hospitalized for a minimum of 24 hours. However, a regular health insurance plan covers a lot more than basic hospitalization, like day care treatments costs for which hospitalization is not mandatory, pre and post-hospitalization expenses, organ donor coverage, free health check-ups, etc. The Indian health insurance market offers a variety of health insurance plans which you can choose from.
Why is health insurance important?
The importance of a health insurance policy in today's age can be summarized as:
1. Medical costs have increased - With the overall progress of medical science, costs of treatments, medicines, diagnosis, etc. has also gone up.
2. Medical Inflation - The cost of basic treatment has also gone up with the rise in medical inflation. Basic cost of treatments has thus become expensive.
3. Number of illnesses have risen - the incidence of ailments and diseases have multiplied over the years, both in younger as well as older generations.
4. Health expenses can deplete wealth - If you plan for your wealthy financial future and save steadily for the same, opting for a good health plan is inevitable so that your wealth is not depleted by unforeseen medical expenses.
When you combine these factors, the basic reason for availing a health insurance policy in India is very evident. The increasing incidence of ailments and the high medical costs can be very heavy on the pocket. A health plan thus helps in easing this financial burden at a nominal annual cost.
Types of life insurance we offer
Life insurance plans are characterised by the fact that they pay a benefit on death of the insured. The most popular plans have a fixed period of time for which the policy is in force, and death benefit will be paid. Term Life, Endowment, ULIPs, Pension Plans, and Child Plans all have fixed terms. On the other hand, Whole Life Plans offer cover for the entire lifetime. Read on to know more about each of these.
Child Insurance plans:
Child plans are life insurance plans created specifically for providing financial stability to the child. The parent or the child is the life insured under the plan. Usually, the parent is covered in a child plan.
There are 2 types of child insurance plans:
1. One being the traditional child insurance plans with maturity, bonus (if applicable) and death benefit, if the parent dies.
2. Unit-linked child plans with maturity (investment premium + growth) and a death benefit if the parent dies.